(1) We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen. Should a refund be issued, it will be by the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets. If a credit card was used, the refund can only be issued to that particular card. Service charges and transaction fees are not refundable.
(2) While we try and ensure that all prices on our website/booking system are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
(3) CANCELLATIONS before the date of the event. Occasionally events are cancelled or postponed by the team for a variety of reasons. For futher information contact us on: email@example.com.
(4) Minimum number of attendances for a class are 3-6 people.
(5) Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break between the musics. Please wait until the instructor focus on your coming and wait and follow instructions, but admission or refund cannot guaranteed. As the class is build up on previously planned warm up, we will not be responsible for any 'injury' occurred by 'missing the first 10 minutes' of the class.
(6) No persons under the age of 12 is allowed to be or sit around the class, unless is a private party. Contact us for details.
(7) You must fill out your ParQ (physical activity readiness questionnaire) before you attend the class.
(8) You must show valid receipt, receipt number, codes of your purchase for reference.
(9) Pass holders need to show their pass at the venue. Pass holders must make sure they have booked in online, made payment of £0 and keep the reference number of their booking safe, and show it to the instructor at the venue.
1x Causal class = 1x 50 mins session only for one venue only they booked in.
5x Passes= 5x 50 mins classes, valid for 6 weeks for all venues, must make individual booking for each session, under £0 value.
10x Passes= 10x 50 mins classes, valid for 12 weeks for all venues, must make individual booking for each session, under £0 value.
Unlimited monthly, is valid for one month for all venues, any times, must make individual booking for each session, under £0 value.